Features: TTL enabled Transceiver Flash
- GN: 58
- Canon Compatible TTL Flash
- Builtin: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato II Receiver
- Optical Slave
- Canon compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- ETTL I/II, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24105mm
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
As a Master to remote flash units
With the Phottix Odin’s functionality builtin the Mitros+ can be used to trigger Phottix Odin and Strato Receivers. Likewise: you can also trigger the Mitros+ using a Phottix Odin TCU or Strato II Multi Transmitter. Using the Mitros+ in Odin Transmitter Mode provides the same functions found on the Phottix Odin, including:
The Mitros+ will control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes in receiver mode or Phottix Odin Receivers. Like the Phottix Odin, the Mitros+ with a backlit LCD, is intuitive, and easy to use and understand.
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/ EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments 18 different levels)
- Remote power control in Manual Mode: Full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/ EV adjustments.
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual